Perfectly Fish or Dairy – either way it tastes great and does great things for your well being.
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower seeds
- 1 medium Braeburn or Fuji Apple – chopped
- 1 medium avacado – chopped
- 1 slice of whole grain bread*
- 3 oz cooked wild caught salmon
- 16 oz Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan – this optional ingredient makes the salad dairy.
My signature Bleushew Dressing recipe is exclusively available in my cookbook so I can’t share it here. But I can – and happily will – list out the ingredients and let you experiment: wild blueberries, garlic, water, cashews, chia seeds, vinegar and figs. Add whatever dried herbs, salt and pepper you like. Use your blender or food processor to puree everything up.
When you can’t stop eating it with a spoon you know you have it right. 🙂
Let me know how you like the recipe. Did your family add something extra?
*Season both sides of the bread slice with granulated onion & garlic. Cut into cubes and bake at 250° for about 10 minutes to make your own yummy croutons. I encourage you to make these ahead of time and keep in your freezer.